Returns & FAQs
Here you will be able to find helpful information about using Billiards Boutique and many of the Frequently Asked Questions from our customers, including our Returns Policy.
- Is Billiards Boutique secure?
- What do you do with my information?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Do you charge for using Credit/Debit cards?
- Can I get a VAT invoice?
- Do you offer discounts?
Ordering and Returns
- What happens if the item I have ordered is out of stock?
- How long do I have to return unwanted items?
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Extended Christmas Guarantee
- What if the item is delivered damaged or incorrect?
- What if I have a complaint?
Is Billiards Boutique Secure?
Billiards Boutique is a website that is fully PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliant; the TrustWave Seal to the left can be clicked on to reveal our latest check and validity. This has to be updated every 12 months. Payment information is never stored or handled by Billiards Boutique staff and for web based payments you will be transferred to a secure payment server powered by Shopify Payments or PayPal. Both of these options use a secure systems with 128-bit encryption.
What Methods of Payment Do You Accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards including American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Switch/Maestro, Delta and Solo cards online. In addition we offer the ability to pay using a PayPal account if you prefer this option. We can for certain customers offer the ability to pay via BACS but you will need to contact us for that information.
We also accept payment via Finance subject to status and acceptance.
No, we do not charge for using any form of payment our pricing structure is built in order to soak up these card charges.
Every order is sent out with a payment receipt, however, if you require a VAT invoice all you need to do is request one and we can email you one on a PDF document.
Periodically we run offers and discounts on our website for all users. However, if you are looking at placing a bulk order then a discount can be discussed on a per case basis. If you own a club, run a league or association and would like us to consider offering a members benefit then please contact us to discuss this.
Most of the time you will see a message on a product page telling you when an item is out of stock. Sometimes, as we sell on other channels like eBay and eBid, this information is not up-to-date. If an item you purchase is out of stock you will be contacted within 12 hours of purchase with three options. 1. To Cancel your order and get a refund. 2. Be offered an alternative product. 3. Be given a lead time and the option to wait for the next available item.
All refunds are processed using the same method that you used to pay for your order.
Billiards Boutique offers a no hassle 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on all goods except custom made cues. If you are not happy with an item then you have 30 days in which to return it to us for a swap or a full refund. There are a number of terms associated to this listed below:
- Goods must be unused and in as new saleable condition
- Good must be returned in original packaging
- Goods must be returned in full packets, we cannot offer a refund on partial returns like packs of cue tips and chalk
- Cues and Cue shafts must not be chalked or show any signs of use
- Return in secure packaging otherwise it may not be accepted by us
- Ensure that returned parcels reach us, proof of postage is not proof of delivery, we advise that you return the goods via a signed for or tracked method to ensure they arrive with us.
- Products are returned at your cost
- The goods remain your responsibility until received at Billiards Boutique
- Cue Craft made to order snooker cue and English pool cues and other custom orders can only be returned if they are defective or show signs of manufacturing issues. You will need to return the item to us at your cost and we will appraise the item. As it is a custom made order a refund is not always available, so we will try to repair and replace where possible.
We will offer you a partial refund on the following goods:
- Any item returned 30 days after original delivery but no more than 60 days
- Any item not in its original condition or packaging, is damaged or is missing parts. In some cases a refund on these items will not be made as it has to be in a condition for us to sell it.
Our standard re-stocking fee based on the above is 30%, so if you returned a cue to us 45 days after delivery that cost £100 you would only receive £70.00 back, providing it is in as new condition. We do reserve the right to judge each and every case on merit.
Please return all goods to the address on the contact us page.
Extended Christmas Gift Guarantee - If you purchase early we don't want you to be punished by our return policy just because you are being organised. Our standard return policy is 30 days, however, for purchases made between October 31st and December 23rd we are extending our return policy to give you until the 31st January to return unwanted gifts. In this instance goods must be returned in brand new resale condition and must be unused, unchalked and ready for us to sell, we think this is fair terms as in some cases you will be getting over 90 days to return your item. Any questions please give us a call or drop us an email. Proof of dispatch is not proof that the item has reached us so please use a tracked method as a refund will not be paid until we receive the goods.
In this instance the cause of return is not your fault and we will do everything in our power to replace the incorrect or damaged item as soon as possible. If this does happen then we will also pay for the item to be returned - we will need an email address to send you a parcel label. Sometimes we do not need the item returned images of the damage will often suffice for us to start a claim with a carriage company. Always contact us straight away so we can deal with it quickly. You have 48 hours from receipt of the goods to contact us to inform us of an item being incorrect or damaged. After these 48 hours we deem it that you have accepted the goods.
Please return all goods to the address on the contact us page.
In the unlikely event that you have a complaint then you can contact Pete Williams (he's the boss!) either via email or telephone and he will personally deal with it himself. Details are on the contact us page.